It’s Friday, y’all!! The weekend is here and you want to know what that means for me? It’s going to be one productive weekend!! Rip is headed to TN, Samantha is headed to see her grandmother, and so with this house ALL to myself all weekend, it’s all about HOME! I’m going to WORK in this home like it ain’t nobody’s business! … I love to work!! Why? Because of the results 🙂
- Work on my talk for a women’s weekend retreat Nov. 2-4
- Work on my talk for the Southern Baptist Convention Ministry Wives Conference 🙂 October 29 … can’t wait to spend some time encouraging wives of senior pastors, children’s & preschool, students, next generation, education, worship and arts pastors!!
- Work out of my HOME BINDER – getting my Home Office and set it up for success – all that means is organized to the max!
- Work in creating my business plan – I will only get it started because most business plans require a good bit of research, if it is going to be a living document that maps out the details of my business – living means it is a plan that can and should evolve as I go.
- Work out of my HOME BINDER again – focusing on our house – get some rearranging, a little decorating, but a whole lotta’ deep organizing done!
As I write this, it’s 8:00am CT and in 2 1/2 hours I’ll be going LIVE with the owners of “Booth Biz” for a quick interview of Interior Inspirations. They’ve asked me to speak at their event in January, 2019, in Memphis on “Business Inspiration” and today we are going to do a short LIVE chat to just get the ball rolling! If you are in the booth business, you are invited to come to the conference in Memphis!! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER —-> REGISTER
The HOME BINDER is a way I collect and organize all the home projects in our home. I made this video 3-4 years ago, and wanted to share it today because, if you are like me, THIS weekend is going to be the perfect time to whip it out and create a “Home To-Do List” from everything Rip and I have been meaning or wanting to do before the new year.