I hope all of you have been working on your lists. Today’s post is the rest of my list from Tuesday’s post.
Lord, I am sorry that I forgot:
26. That if I won’t give up, I will reap a harvest of blessing.
27. That Jesus left me His Peace.
28. That Jesus sent the Holy Spirit.
29. That I am sealed with the Holy Spirit.
30. That I am seated in Heavenly places with Christ Jesus.
31. That I serve a risen Savior!
32. That I am made in the image of God.
33. That God has given me His Armor to wear so that I can stand.
34. That in this world, I will have trouble, but Jesus has overcome the world!
35. That Jesus is my Peace.
36. That I received Jesus as Lord and that I am rooted and built up in Him!
37. That the Lord forgives all my sin, heals all my diseases, has redeemed my life from the pit and crowns me with His steadfast love.
38.That the Living God dwells in me. I am a Temple for Him.
39. That I was bought with a price!
40. That I am not to let my heart be troubled or afraid.
41. That I do not have a spirit of fear, but that I have a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind.
42. That I have been cleansed from all unrighteousness.
43. That the enemy might come at me one way, but he has to flee 7 ways.
44. That I have been given authority from Jesus.
45. That greater is He that is living in me than he that is in this world.
46. That God has good works form me to do, He created them in advance for me.
47. That I am to pray without ceasing.
48. That my God supplies all of my needs!
49. That the peace of God that passes all understanding guards my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.
50. That I am a joint heir with Christ and I am called to be in a Kingdom of Priests.
51. That He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.
52. That I have been crucified with Christ.
53. That I have been buried with Christ in Baptism and raised to walk in newness of life!
Wow! Do y’all see what has happened? There are 53 of these…one for every week of the year plus an extra one for good measure! Don’t you just love when God does things like this? We could take one of these verses a week and study it, memorize it and meditate on it.
I hope you have been blessed by this little challenge from God. I know I have been. I am going to choose to remember and I pray for you to do the same.
I would love to hear from you about the things that you forgot. You know, iron sharpens iron!
Have a great day remembering! Living Free,