Today is February 1, and I can’t wait to start into our new series together – “A Home at Rest is a Home at Best.”
Here is a list of what you’ll need for this series, but don’t worry, you have the next 7 days to gather it up.
1) 3-ring binder – here’s mine
2) 8 divider pages with tabs – here’s mine
3) clear page covers – here’s mine
4) colored pens – here’s mine and they have minimal bleed through
5) 3 X 5 index heavy weight cards – here’s mine
6) paper clips – here’s mine
7) make sure your printer is working well ))
8) bible – here’s mine that I will be using for this series –
And just for fun … one of those 3 holed zippered bags that you can pop into your binder to hold your pens, index cards, paper clips, and maybe a little Kleenex. — here’s mine
If you think any of your friends or family would like to join in, you can share this post with them and please let everyone you invite to this group page know, that they will have the next 7 days to gather these things together.
I will have our FIRST post on my blog tonight and will have the link here to our facebook group page.
I’m so excited about this and I’m praying for everyone that the Lord will send to join in with us!
See y’all tonight … Love y’all!
***There are affiliate links included in this post to which Interior Inspirations will receive a small income from the recommendation of these products, which helps to continue providing this site, venues to excellent resources and enables to keep up and running in the cyber world. Thank you!