Hey Members! I wanted to share a quick recipe with you today so maybe you can take it into your week. I made it as a part of our Sunday lunch, but you can make it anytime. This casserole is definitely comfort food, there is nothing healthy about it! It is a good side with meatloaf, pork tenderloin, or even grilled chicken. Give it a try this week, even your little ones should like it.
Hash Brown Casserole:
2 lbs frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped ( I left the onion out b/c I didn’t have any, it was just as good )
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 11 x 14 inch casserole or baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes until top is golden brown.
Have a great week loving your family,
Leave a Comment